Michael Caron is not only the Founder and CEO of Get Burly LLC (a leader in team building and leadership development) but also a Masconomet Alumni where he was a standout 3 sport athlete. Michael is a Teach For America Graduate, has attained a Masters Degree in Educational Leadership, has taught in Public Schools for 18 years, is Navy SealFit Certified, a member of the Power Systems Team, A certified Alpha Warrior Military Coach, Spartan SGX certified, and has attended the Child Light Yoga, and Bigger, Faster, Stronger certification clinics. After coaching 40 seasons of high school sports and winning multiple league and state championships including two trips to Gillette to coach in the super bowl he has taken all the lessons learned along the way to create a team building and leadership development program that has been met with incredible success! We are excited to bring this program home to Masconomet! This will be a full day of total team commitment. Through our exercises the team we will forge an unbreakable bond and develop a shared sense of purpose and collective unity leading into the upcoming season.
THINGS TO NOTE
THINGS TO NOTE
- August 18th from 11am to 5pm
- Dress in athletic clothing and plan on exercising!
- Personal water bottle (we will have jugs of water for them to refill)
- Local farm fresh organic flatbread pizza is for lunch! If you have dietary restrictions, please bring your own lunch.
- Camp Denison is located at 84 Nelson St in Georgetown. Players can park on site and or parents can drop off with our staff in the parking lot.