Get Burly Kids Day
One day 10am-3pm
This will be offered on other dates as well, the most current retreat will always be posted here! They will always be 10am-3pm at Camp Denison (Georgetown, MA) Please message us with any questions!
Current retreat date:
Please pack a lunch, water bottle and any other items your child may need. There is a full functioning kitchen.
Please consider the weather on the date for the retreat as we may be outside some.
• Arrive 10 am: roll call and attendance
- Check in and get situated in inside.
• 10:15 am: introductions of staff and review of rules and expectations for the day including mutual respect, kindness, empathy, and positive encouragement.
-Whip around where we get the temperature of the room and how everyone is feeling. Introductions of participants with a friendly name game and get to know you activity. Promoting mutual respect and positive peer interaction.
• 10:45 am Yoga Warm-Up and review of calming breathing techniques designed to help participants learn to control their breathing and create a sense of calm.
• 11:00 am snack break
• 11:30 group activities and games designed to promote creativity, enhanced positive mindset, and cooperative initiative
• 1:00 lunch break
• 1:30 return inside:
Session Topic: What is bullying? How to handle bullies? The importance of positivity and mutual respect.
• 2:00 Dynamic warm-up
• 2:15 cooperative games
• 3:00 Parent Pickup
We require a minimum of 15 participants in order to run each session. If you have signed up/paid & we do not reach capacity, you will be fully refunded
Payment due at the time of registration
*Please message us to pay by Venmo, Facebook or drop of cash/check
$50.oo per child. Paying by PayPal is $55.00 due to their processing fees not related to Get Burly LLC